Vote for MMP

Friday, September 28, 2007

What's Your Voting Experience? Help Build Our Interactive Map!

I've got a new map where you can share your voting experience with the world!

Is our current voting system particularly unfair to your area? Do you live in a safe seat and cast votes that never count? Have you had to worry about strategic voting or vote-splitting in your riding? Do you have some interesting stats that show how akward and inefficient our current system is?

Let's hear about it!

Click on the link below to visit the map. It's only Southern Ontario at the moment, Northern Ontario will be coming soon!

2 comments:

Palmer in Africa said...

Apparently I can't vote because I don't have any identification with my current address and I don't have any mail with my current address either. In some ways, it might have been easier for me to vote from Africa!

UU4077 said...

Are you familiar with this website?

http://www.aceproject.org/